At LWISSD, all involved from teachers, staff, and students, agree to abide by our Code of Ethics and Spiritual Principles.
Code of Ethics
- That anything is possible and to believe in yourself.
- We should treat every client fairly and with kindness. Please respect your client; they come seeking communication from a psychic or medium for a reason.
- You should respect your gift, as it’s a gift from God, which means it should not be used as a ‘party trick’.
- You should respect and honor the gifts of other psychic, mediums and healers.
- You should always speak your truth and from your heart.
- You should never allow a client to lead your reading with too much information or telling them what they want to hear.
- You should never let your ego get in the way. Should you not make the connection, close the reading and if money has been exchanged, refund the fee.
- You should always gain insight and knowledge from your communicator and never from the client. Asking too many questions, and researching of clients prior to a reading is forbidden.
- When delivering difficult information, you should always use care and compassion. Remember you are carrying the client’s emotional well-being.
- You should only use your gift for the highest good of others.
- You should always gain written permission of others when sharing a personal story from a reading or a picture for (and not limited to) social media, published articles, books and websites.
- Positivity creates positivity. Remember the law of attraction.
- You should ensure that you leave your client with hope and an understanding of the afterlife.
- You should practice and promote Spiritual Ethics in all that you do.
- You should always thank Spirit and your client for enabling the connection.
- You should always remember it’s an honor and a pleasure to serve Spirit.
LWISSD Principles of Spirituality
- That there is a ‘God’ but this god doesn’t have to be the spirit that is spoken of within religious texts. It’s the god within ourselves. It’s the Divine force that we can manifest with ourselves.
- That everyone has the right to make their own decisions and to be free from restraint of others’ views.
- That life is for living and when the lessons that are presented are challenges, if we surrender to the challenge and allow ourselves to be guided, then we will be shown the way.
- That things happen for a reason and that reason may not be present at the time of the given incident, but it will be a lesson that we have to face and grow from.
- That we live life to the fullest with no regrets, only memories that will help us change.
- That life is eternal and that everything is possible.
- That we do not know everything and that we are continually learning on our journey through life and the afterlife.
- In personal responsibility and that we create our own reality through our thoughts and actions.
- That we should treat others how we wish to be treated ourselves, with love and respect, no matter how they decide to live their life.
- In integrity and being authentic and that we are working for our highest good and the highest good of others.